Last updated May 24th 2018.
1. Introduction to our services
Simply Adverse is a trading style of Simply Investment Ltd. Simply Investment Limited is an Appointed Representative of Simply Lending Solutions Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FSR Number 745164.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Registered office: Simply Investment Limited, Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon Common, Essex, CM3 8DQ.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following data on this website:
- Information submitted by you through web forms on this site, for the purposes of making an enquiry.
- Information including, but not limited to your geographical location, IP address, web browser, referral source, time on site, page views and other related analytics.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or other electronic device. The information is sent by our website’s web server to your web browser where it is stored on your computer.
On each subsequent visit or page view, the information stored in the cookie file is sent back to our server from your browser, enabling the server to identify and track the visitor.
We use Google Analytics to study anonymised data about visitor’s to this website. For example, the duration of site visit, whether the visitor is a new or repeat visitor and so on.
Google Analytics utilizes cookies to log this data before presenting it in reports which we study to understand visitor behaviour.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics data tracking.
4. How we use your personal data
The personal data you supply on this website is used for:
- The assessment of your enquiry for our mortgage and financial services. This includes the provision of your information to relevant 3rd parties such as mortgage lenders and credit agencies for the purpose of processing your application.
- Improving the visitor experience through the study of google analytics data (see Cookies above).
- Personalising the visitor experience.
- Sending emails and communications for products and services relevant to you. You can unsubscribe with one click from within each email. You can also contact us at any time to opt out.
- To send you email and/or SMS text notifications and updates about your mortgage or other application.
- To show retargeting ads based on your previous site visits. See 3. Cookies above.
In addition, we may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
6. Security of your personal data
Your data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This website uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your data. However, the internet is not a 100% secure medium and we cannot completely guarantee the safety of your data.
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use the information we hold about you for marketing purposes. You can either do this by clicking the link inside emails we send to you, or by contacting us.
9. Third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites; e.g. https://www.checkmyfile.com/. No data is shared, unless you click on the link and request to review your credit file and supply your data willingly on their website.
Please note we are not responsible for the behaviour, practices or privacy policies of any third party websites reached via links on Simplyadverse.co.uk, as these sites are outside our control.
Read Our Latest Reviews…
6 Great Reasons To Choose Simply Adverse
No Upfront Fee
Our broker fee is agreed in advance and only becomes payable when the mortgage is officially agreed by the lender.
Adverse Is All We Do
Unlike your typical mortgage broker, all our advisors are focused solely on securing mortgages for clients with bad credit. In short, we know this market.
Whole Of Market
We’re a whole of market broker. Which means you get access to every deal currently available. Including those from niche lenders.
Access To Exclusive Rates
With access to every adverse friendly lender, we can often secure you exclusive rates you won’t find on the high street.
First Class Support
Our experienced admin team are always on hand to answer your questions and keep you updated throughout. So you’ll always know what’s happening.
We have hundreds of independently verified 5 star Trustpilot reviews from delighted clients. Find out why our customers rave about us.
Call 01245 330163 For A Free Quote
Lines Open: Mon-Fri 09:00 – 22:00 and Sat/Sun 09:00 – 20:00. Alternatively request a call back at a time convenient to you.
It’s quick & easy. No credit check.